Empowering Producers to Maximum Productivity: Jim Marker Consulting
Jim Marker is a Dayton, Ohio based professional consultant working in the insurance-based financial and other financial and sales industries to empower producers to maximum productivity through teaching and coaching the concepts of Language, Prospecting, and the Client Building System.
From humble beginnings to a lifetime at the Million Dollar Round Table, Jim Marker’s proudest achievements are his marriage and family. With high energy and enthusiasm, Jim has worked diligently in the industry he loves for over 40 years.
Jim Marker has become a great sales leader, motivator, and “The One Card System Guy.” Spend one minute with him, and you’ll recognize his integrity and genuine love of people.and his work.
Jim Marker’s Work
- Managing Partner/Managing Director/Financial Advisor: May 1989 – present
- Sales Rep: 1976 -1978
That’s a long time and a lot of experience.
Jim Marker’s Awards and Accomplishments
- Million Dollar Round Table, Life Member, Since 1980
- GAMA (General Agents Manager’s Association) International, National Management Award
- Bryson Burns Award from the Society of Finance Service Professionals, Dayton, 2005
- Past President of the Dayton Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Past President of the Society of Financial Service Professionals, Dayton
- Past Board Member of the Dayton Ballet Association
- Past Member of the Education Commission for Alter High School
- Past President of the Alumni Board, Illinois College, Jacksonville
Jim Marker’s Designations
- Chartered Life Underwriter
- Chartered Financial Consultant
Jim Marker’s Education
- Masters Degree in Management from The American College 2015
- B.A. in History, Illinois College 1976
Jim Marker’s Memberships and Activities
- Dayton Lacrosse Association Member and Coach
- Former Defensive Coach for the Dayton Wings